The top 10 reasons to not take yourself too seriously, (in dyslexic order.)
- gives you frown lines and frown lines are unbecoming. (Smiling causes character lines. There now, that”s better.)
- is a lot of work. (Living should be an adventure, not a grind.)
- can give you an ulcer. (Acid reflux sucks too.)
- means you better be right every time. (The odds are simply against that notion.)
- you can’t laugh at the stupid things you do. (And you will do something stupid.)
- if you ever do laugh, you cannot snort and blow milk out your nose. (Dignified laughter is just wrong.)
- it’s not all about you anyway. (Just get over yourself and notice the good in some one else for a change.)
And the top reason is;* drumroll please*,
- NO ONE ELSE DOES.
You may have noticed that I did not number my reasons and I do not have 10. So, stop taking this so seriously. Why don’t you tell me another reason why we should not take ourselves so seriously?
Now, make it a great day! I mean it. Smile.